DairyXchange serves the owners of the largest dairy farms in the U.S. who are seeking innovative solutions for their operations. After building a thorough understanding of each Producer’s needs, we identify innovative technology that meets those specific needs. Then we bring Producers and Suppliers together for a series of face-to-face meetings that set them on a path that speeds up the implantation process.
With the utmost respect for the time invested by our participants, we put the Producers at the center of the process, creating a proven model for connecting real business needs with real solutions. As a result, the entire event is driven by the specific needs of its attendees, making DairyXchange the only meeting of its kind.
Grow Your Strategic Partnerships
Redefine your company’s success by taking results to a whole new level. With DairyXchange on your side, not only will you be able to deliver a greater breadth and depth of results; you will also deliver them faster. Even better, you’ll achieve ongoing results because the DairyXchange experience is built on relationships, not transactions. We dig deep, learn each operation’s challenges and each provider’s solutions, and then we bring them together. The possibilities are infinite.
SI-ELLEN FARMS, IDAHO
When the ideal supply meets its perfect demand, how extraordinary will the results be? We’re here to show you.
DairyXchange is the elite solution broker. We make it possible for you to uncover game-changing connections and build synergistic relationships. Once we have a comprehensive understanding of each company’s needs and a list of the most innovative solution possibilities, we choreograph a series of confidential meetings, where senior management of both companies come together to explore partner potential. We act as your private concierge, planning every handshake, every discussion and every moment.
How DairyXchange Works
Our proven proprietary process is broken into nine modular phases:
- First, we interview Dairy Operation owners, allowing us to discover their company’s needs and research their challenges and goals.
- Then we identify potential Supppliers and qualify each company, their leadership, and their solutions before matching them to our top-tier clients.
- Prior to meeting, we help both sides prepare and set a strategic agenda to maximize meeting results.
- Then we meet: bringing Dairy Operation leadership together with the senior leaders of potential partners for results-focused 50-minute sessions.
- This is about relationships, so we always mediate and review during and after DairyXchange to ensure enduring results.