ProcessTechnologyXchange is an exclusive meeting event engineered for success. It introduces top food & beverage Processors with real needs to experienced Suppliers with real solutions.
ProcessTechnologyXchange is built around the highest respect for the time and position of its participants. Top-level, decision makers can expect intimate meetings with only relevant Suppliers who have been identified by our editors for their ability to bring real solutions to stated objectives. The entire event is driven by the specific needs of its Processors, making ProcessTechnologyXchange the only meeting of its kind.
Grow Your Strategic Partnerships
Redefine your company’s success by taking results to a whole new level. With ProcessTechnologyXchange on your side, not only will you be able to deliver a greater breadth and depth of results; you will also deliver them faster. Even better, you’ll achieve ongoing results because the ProcessTechnologyXchange experience is built on relationships, not transactions. We dig deep, learn each organization’s challenges and each Supplier’s solutions, and then we bring them together. The possibilities are infinite.
VICE PRESIDENT MANUFACTURING
BARILLA AMERICA, INC.
When the ideal supply meets its perfect demand, how extraordinary will the results be? We’re here to show you.
ProcessTechnologyXchange is the elite solution broker. We make it possible for you to uncover game-changing connections and build synergistic relationships. Once we have a comprehensive understanding of each Processor’s needs and a list of the most innovative solution possibilities, we choreograph a series of confidential meetings, where senior management of both companies come together to explore partner potential. We act as your private concierge, planning every handshake, every discussion and every moment.
DIRECTOR OF SALES
How ProcessTechnologyXchange Works
Our proven proprietary process is broken into nine modular phases:
- First, we interview Food Processing Executives, allowing us to discover their company’s needs and research their challenges and goals.
- Then we identify potential Suppliers and qualify each company, their leadership, and their solutions before matching them to our top-tier clients.
- Prior to meeting, we help both sides prepare and set a strategic agenda to maximize meeting results.
- Then we meet: bringing leadership from each Processor together with the senior leaders of potential partners for results-focused 50-minute sessions.
- This is about relationships, so we always mediate and review during and after ProcessTechnologyXchange to ensure enduring results.