Leaders shape their industries, not the other way around. But in today's volatile business world of lightning-paced change and uncertainty, industry-shaping requires partnerships. And in the food and beverage industry, leaders form those partnerships at ProcessTechnologyXchange (PTX).
We're looking for a new director to lead PTX and bring the industry's best minds and companies together.
Living anywhere in the U.S., the PTX Director has the opportunity to become the solutions broker for the C-suite and executive leadership in the food and beverage industry.
The PTX Director position requires
- an entrepreneurial drive and mindset
- an intelligent, articulate idea-person
- a relentless, goal-oriented personality
- extensive food and beverage industry experience.
In each one-year cycle, the Director
- recruits 20+ end user clients at the VP of engineering or manufacturing level
- sells 30+ sponsorships to solution providers that can address our clients' needs with their technology and solution sets (i.e. automation, robotics, packaging, etc.)
- leads PTX, which is hosted annually in Deer Valley, Utah
- assists the VerticalXchange team, including other Directors on an as-needed basis.